Table of Contents
Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker with 80-Pre-Programmed Auto-iQ Recipes (CS960) Features
- Four manual cooking functions: slow cook, stove top sear/Sautee, steam, and bake. Four cooking functions all in one appliance.
- Auto-iQ technology allows you to select a recipe, add your ingredients, and helps you cook! featuring over 80 pre-programmed, chef-developed recipes.
- Accutemp technology uses specific temperature calibrations that work behind the scenes to keep your cooking system from getting too hot, so meals don't over boil.
- Triple fusion heat: bottom heat, side heat, and steam heat all work together for easy one pot meals.
- Auto stay-warm: the appliance automatically switches to stay Warm mode when slow cook, steam, or bake functions come to completion. This keeps your food hot and ready to serve without overcooking it.
- Programmable time and temperature: select your time and temperature for precise cooking (only available with certain functions).
Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker with 80-Pre-Programmed Auto-iQ Recipes (CS960) Description
Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker with Auto-iQ is four appliances built into one. A slow cooker, a stove top for searing and sauteing, a steamer, and an oven for baking. Cook everything from stews and roasts to seafood and vegetables and even baked goods.
The cooking system comes with Auto-iQ technology: just select a recipe, add ingredients, and let Auto-iQ cook for you.
Choose from over 80 pre-programmed recipes divided into four programs: quick meals, layered bowls, grains, and poached infusions. DONT’ have much time – quick meals are the solution! layered bowls are easy two step recipes with the flavor and satisfaction of multi-layered meals, cooked in one convenient pot.
Grains are perfectly cooked portions of oats and quinoa.
Lastly, poached infusions are all the nuanced flavor of your favorite poached dishes with none of the guesswork. The included cookbook serves as your guide for selecting recipes. Between manual and Auto-iQ functions, there’s a huge array of delicious, one-pot meals at your fingertips.
The 6-Quart cooking system also includes an auto stay-warm feature, digital timer, and steaming/roasting rack.
Auto-iQ Quick Meals
As if one-pot meals weren’t convenient enough, press this button and you’ll have a meal in 30 minutes or less.
Auto-iQ Layered Bowls
These two-step recipes use the Auto-iQ Cooking System as a stovetop to sear proteins and build layers of flavor before cooking to perfection.
AccuTemp Slow Cook
Worry-free AccuTemp temperature control operates behind the scenes to ensure your meals aren’t overcooked or underdone, so you can cook with confidence.
Steam veggies for that delightful ‘snap’ or steam light proteins like seafood to play up their naturally subtle flavors.
Easily cook all sorts of grains—like oats and quinoa—at the touch of a button, and create side dishes that are more like the main attraction.
Auto-iQ Poached Infusions
Use this setting to poach meat, fish, and more—like poached eggs for breakfast or shrimp cocktail for a classic dinner party appetizer.
With a controllable range of temperatures from 250°—425°, you can dry bake hearty roasts or steam bake breads, cakes, and more.
An innovative heating element turns your Auto-iQ Cooking System into a skillet so you can sear meats and sauté vegetables in one pot.
I like this Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker with Auto-iQ.
A few of the preset recipes are really amazing! I had been amazed…it is an excellent versatile oven. You need to allow it to warm up for a few minutes to obtain a good seat or sauté going.
The main one big disadvantage, I’ve may be the slow oven doesn’t get nearly hot enough even just in high. I really place a sheet of foil underneath the lid therefore it will get hotter. Cooking on low using the slow oven is fairly useless. I certainly doesn’t replace a pleasant slow oven. Anything else is excellent though.