Food Steamer 9.5 Quart Vegetable Steamer, 800W Fast Heating Electric Steamer including 3 Tier Stackable Baskets with Rice bowl, Stainless Steel Features
- Fast and large steamer - With a powerful 800W steam design, fast heat up and cooks evenly. Up to 9.5 quart capacity for veggies, fish, egg or rice, you can cook as many food as you want.
- BPA-FREE healthy steamer - Made from BPA-FREE, the baskets features a high chemical resistance and can withstand temperatures up to 284°F. Distinguishing PC that contains BPA is transparent, this BPA-FREE containers offer a translucent appearance.
- 3-Tier stackable baskets - Since food cooks faster in the bottom bowl, always place food with longer steaming times on first, closer to the base. Another option for cooking different types of food is to place one bowl (filled with food with longer steaming times) onto the base and steam first; then later add the second bowl filled with food that has shorter steaming times.
- Timer with auto shut off - It is set by timer, goes up to 60 minutes to cook. When the timer returns to 0 or have no water in base reservoir, a bell will sound, and the steamer will switch off.
- Warranty - Food steamer with 2 years warranty, you can find an updated manual in technical specification's section, also you can contact us at any time, we will be happy to help you.
Food Steamer 9.5 Quart Vegetable Steamer, 800W Fast Heating Electric Steamer including 3 Tier Stackable Baskets with Rice bowl, Stainless Steel Description
With Aicok electric steamer you can cook meat, fish and vegetables in a healthier way and retain its flavor and succulence, seal in its natural juices and nutritional values. Treat yourself and your family!
Recommendation for Cooking Time:
✔ 15 mins for eggs (There are 6 indentations for eggs at each level).
✔ 20 mins for vegetables: carrots, corn, broccoli, potatoes, asparagus etc.
✔ 25 mins for fish: fish, shrimp, crab, salmon, oysters etc.
✔ 30 mins for meat: chicken, pork, poultry, etc.
✔ 45 mins for rice.
The timer is useful for those who forget to check the food. Just set the timer in advance and let it do its job.
Baskets are numbered and must be placed in the correct order.
The baskets are marked with 1, 2 and 3 on the handles.
1. Juice from the top trays will drain to the bottom of the tray, do not put delicate flavors under stronger flavors, or vegetables under fatty foods.
2. Use kitchen gloves that allows you to hold the basket when food is ready.