T-fal OptiGrill Electric Grill, Indoor Grill, Removable Nonstick Plates, Silver Features
- First electric indoor grill that cooks by adapting its grilling cycles to the thickness of the foods
- 6 automatic cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish. Cooking surface: 600 square cm
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process with its preheating/ready indicator lights and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well-done
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want.
- Die-cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray and plates. Refer the complete userguide before using the product.
T-fal OptiGrill Electric Grill, Indoor Grill, Removable Nonstick Plates, Silver Description
Cook food to perfection with the T-fal OptiGrill GC702D53 electric indoor grill. This indoor grill offers versatility and convenience for any grilled meals. Choose from six pre-set programs: Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat, and Fish. The grill’s precision grilling technology with sensors measures the thickness of food for auto cooking based on the program selected. When the flashing light turns solid purple, the grill has properly preheated—place food on the grill, lower the lid, and it takes care of the rest. A cooking-level indicator light changes from yellow to orange to red signifying the cooking progress with audible beeps that alert when food gets to each stage: rare, medium, and well-done. Take food off the grill once it’s reached your preferred level of doneness. Along with the six pre-set programs, the electric grill provides two additional cooking options: Frozen mode for defrosting and fully cooking frozen food and Manual mode for cooking vegetables or personal recipes. (Note: when preheating for a pre-set program, keep the lid closed or the grill will automatically switch to Manual mode.) The OptiGrill features a powerful 1800-watt heating element, user-friendly controls ergonomically located on the handle, and die-cast aluminum plates with a nonstick coating for effortless food release. The slightly angled cooking plates allow fat to run away from food and into the drip tray for healthier results, and the drip tray and cooking plates are removable and dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup. Housed in brushed stainless steel, the OptiGrill electric indoor grill makes an attractive addition to any counter.