Table of Contents
George Foreman Grill & Broil, 6-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill, Broiler, Panini Press, and Top Melter, Copper, GRBV5130CUX Features
- 6-in-1 Functions - Grill, Broil, Griddle, Bake, Panini Press, and Top Melt
- Broil function - perfect for caramelization and melts! simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures.
- Removable Grill Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that's what the removable grill plates are all about, pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for the next meal
- Premium Ceramic Nonstick Coating - Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating, it's 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Variable Temperature Controls - Perfect heat is the secret ingredient, the adjustable temperature controls let you precisely cook a variety of foods
- Includes Ceramic Griddle/Bake Plate - The nonstick Griddle/Bake Plate is perfect for eggs and bacon, and for baking items on a flat surface
George Foreman Grill & Broil, 6-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill, Broiler, Panini Press, and Top Melter, Copper, GRBV5130CUX Description
Grill, broil, and more! The George Foreman Grill & Broil is the latest innovation in fast and simple at-home cooking. It takes the classic George Foreman contact grill and combines it with the convenience of countertop broiling. Use the broiler to add delicious caramelization to steak, fish, and more; or finish off a top melt or open-face dish. The unique 1.5” grill hinge allows the infrared heating element to sit above food for precise broiling results. Adjustable temperature controls let you broil at high or low, and set the perfect temperature for grilling and toasting all your favorites. This set includes a non-stick Ceramic Griddle Plate that’s perfect for breakfast items and other foods that require a flat surface. Plus, the removable grill plates feature a nonstick ceramic coating that’s 5x more durable* and dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
*Compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating.
**From ¼ lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck.