Table of Contents
Ninja NJ600 Blender 1000 Watts Features
- This Ninja Certified Remanufactured Product shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories and is covered by a 90 Day Limited Warranty from the date of purchase.
- The Ninja NJ600CO Professional Blender features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing Technology is perfect for ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. Crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds!
- 1000-watts professional grade motor for heavy duty blending and processing
- Ninja 6-blade technology
- Ultimate ice crushing action - blasts solid ice cubes into powdery snow in seconds
- 1000 Watts of Professional Performance Power
- XL 72oz. Professional Blender Pitcher with Pour Spout
- Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds!
- Pitcher, lid and blades are dishwasher safe
- BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
Ninja NJ600 Blender 1000 Watts Description
Ninja 1000 Watts Blender NJ600, Silver/Black, 72 Oz
Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
- Model – NJ600
- Power – 1000 Watts
- Speeds – 3 Speeds + Pulse
- Blender Pitcher Capacity – 72 oz. (9 cups)
- Blade Technology – Total Crushing Technology
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
What’s in the box?
- 1000 Watt Motor Base
- 72oz. Blender Pitcher
- Blender Pitcher Lid
- Total Crushing Blades
About Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
The Ninja Professional Blender features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing Technology is perfect for ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. Crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds! The XL 72 oz. professional blender jar is perfect for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
Review of Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
So like lots of people, I’m not in a reason for my existence where I can do with the money a Vitamix or perhaps a BlendTec. I realize that you will get that which you purchase, and that i was searching for any a nice income to value ratio blender to tide me over until I’m able to upgrade. I will always be skeptical of Ninjas previously, they appeared over-hyped for his or her cost point. What came me for this blender was the tranquility of (3 speeds along with a pulse, there you have it), and also the cost point (as being a refurb).
I required the a bet, and i’m glad Used to do.
As they are, everything appeared completely new. Perhaps a couple smudges around the pitcher, but that is it. The ability is excellent, and it has been making two smoothies each day within the last week without any issues. You will not be fully blended in thirty seconds, maybe a lot more like just a few minutes. but so far as a piece of equipment that chops things into smaller sized pieces and mixes them together, this really is great.
The pitcher isn’t rated for anything hot, so no soups. And That I doubt you can mill flour or anything by using it. But when all that’s necessary is really a smoothie/margarita machine, I do not think you are able to fail with this particular one, especially at $60. I do not think you will find anything better under $100. I’ll update basically experience any issues.